Friday, September 28, 2012

Ravens Are Hot Like Carmen

That 15 pick was a chipshot. Make sure you get your other picks to me. You can post them here or send me an email. Everyone except SGirl took the Ravens... but she has her own weird style that works out pretty good sometimes so I am not worried about her.

Things are going the same ole right now. I am loving the new Warcraft expansion which means my sleep has been erratic. I have given up Coke-A-Cola. Two weeks out. I have been taking my higher dose of blood pressure medicine. My body is kind of rebelling against all these changes. I think I am a little dehydrated from not drinking coke or from the medicine. Not sure. I am trying to drink water but I think water sucks.

Going to try and be a little more productive this weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger JT88Keys said...

Who is Carmen?

2:30 PM

 
Blogger crafty said...

Coke, like any drink containing caffeine, is actually DE-hydrative. Caffeine is a diuretic, so even though you're drinking a fair amount of water, you're losing it. A 12-ounce can of a caffeinated beverage makes you piss out around 14 ounces of water, even though you might need the water. If you don't like water, drink a caffeine-free soda like Sprite and you won't have this trouble.

BTW you're not alone; estimates suggest that as many as 50% of the population walks around slightly dehydrated every day. Headaches, irritability,fatigue, the sense of your heart pounding in your chest. In my experience 90% of every headache I've ever had was because I was dehydrated.

Just my $.02.

4:22 PM

 
Blogger CEMfromMD said...

CEM's Picks

Already Made Ravens - 13

49ers - 15
Chargers - 14
Bengals - 12
Patriots - 11
Falcons - 10
Texans - 9
Broncos - 8
Cardinals - 7
Redskins - 6
Packers - 5
Cowboys - 4
Giants - 3
Lions - 2
Seahawks -1

4:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home