Saturday, September 01, 2012

Football Stuff

I setup a Yahoo! football league if anyone wants to play in that. Draft is Tuesday at 6:15. Latest slot I could get. If you want to join the league is at http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/waffesleagueofranting. You might have to send me your email so I can add you. Sirfwalgman@gmail.com.

I am also going to start the free challenge. If you want in just let me know. The Google doc is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An94T96l5RNSdDd4enJvdDhFQzlpVVRZSjJxSkdSVFE#gid=0. You choose who you think is going to win each week without spreads and you assign a certainty score. The most certain is 16, the least certain 1. The person with the highest score wins the week and whoever has the highest score over the season wins the league. All picks need to be send to me before the first game of the week... which I believe is this Wednesday. Cowboys vs Giants. If you can not send all your picks you must at least get in the teams that are playing or that game gets automatically assigned the lowest point value. Send picks to the same address as above.

Good luck. I now have to go sign up for Josie's and send the cash.


6 Comments:

Blogger NumbBono said...

I'll play in your league.

send me the invite at numb_bono@yahoo.com

2:14 PM

 
Blogger Carmel said...

I assume you didn't see my comment or don't love me no more ! I'm coming to Boston in the summer!

5:24 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I saw it and sent you a email.. dod you get it?

6:18 PM

 
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

I'd like to play. Usually, there's a league name and a password. If you give us that, we can join. If not, let me know what I need to do, thanks.

7:59 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

I'll play with you little boy!

7:07 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

Someone calling someone else little.

Interesting.

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home