Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Football Going Good

Finally won a week. It was a crazy week to be sure. My mid picks came through and gave me a huge win which I desperately needed. I came in top 5 in the CBS league too I think. Gaining 14 points on the challengers was good.

We need to decide what to do about the skipped picks of CEM and VinNay. I am fine with giving them 31 points (Lowest score minus one). Anyone object to this? It's a fun game and giving them zero would be pretty harsh. So if nobody objects I am going to give them 31 each.

I have been feeling like crap. I have been getting really badly exhausted for some reason. I have been taking my pills and changing some things around. The doctor jacked me up to 5mg from 2.5 because the blood pressure was still too high. I have cut out coke this week. Need to get my weight down to 160 and salt down to 3g. Need to do a lot of other things too.

Thinking of switching jobs... 

6 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

Vote no. I figure they should get your score plus one. I think we like them better than you. At least you-know-who does.

6:55 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

I say give them the same as the lowest score - no need to give them a zero.

congrats on the football this week - what a sucky week for football.

7:02 AM

 
Blogger sebszebra said...

Well done, Mr Waffles. Also, thanks for organising this game.

That was certainly a wild week. Who was that hugely popular player, "Bill Ship", they kept chanting for at the Patriots/Ravens match?

8:21 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Apparently that was bullshit. :).

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

same score as worst adult seems fair to me

1:38 PM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I thought you really liked your job? What's up with that? Or did you get a really good offer?

An old boss of mine sent me an email asking where I was working now. No 'hello, how's it going' just one sentence. Very odd.

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home