Thursday, August 02, 2012

Numbers of the Day

So I went back today after taking my little white Ken pill.. It's actually 2.5mg of Lisinopril. This morning I was feeling pretty good too. No pain in the tooth. I woke up in the middle of the night with a Charlie Horse which did not help. Anyhow I went to my appointment and my bp was down to 120/80 or so. Which may not be great but I think I am out of stroke territory for the moment. This was before I took a pill today so it probably will drop a little lower.

It's kind of funny that Wolfshead chimed in on my comics because when the BP was running huge he was the first person I thought of. Anyway we will see how it goes today.. I am feeling a little foggy/weird today but it might just be lack of sleep.


5 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

Take EVERYONE's word for it...

High blood pressure beats turning into Ken any day.

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

BP Meds can make you foggy, once your body adjusts to it either fogginess goes away or you accept as natural state.

11:48 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

120/80 sounds pretty good. Hope it continues. I take BP pills myself with no side effects.

Well, come to think of it, I was a leg man before I started taking them.

Hmm......

4:01 PM

 
Blogger grrouchie said...

I took BP pills for less than a week - they gave me some nasty headaches.
I told the doc that I'd rather have a stroke than continue taking the pills.

8:51 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I had a slight headache yesterday.. but dunno if it was pill related...

7:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home