Thursday, August 09, 2012

Fucking Pussy Dentist

Shit man. Yesterday sucked balls. I had two teeth extracted and it hurt like fuck. Well.. it did not really hurt but feeling like your tooth being pulled through flesh and hearing things crackling.. sucked. The doctor said I should not go to work. I really wanted to but I decided to take his advice. I felt perfectly fine all day at home. Today I am pain free for the first time in like weeks. Feels great. Going to have to make up days this weekend though which sucks. I was in so much lack of pain last night even the percocets worked. Fuck the spelling I am still tired.

I still have one more back tooth on the other side that has to come out which sucks.. and I have stitches that need to be removed. I can then see if I have a real blood pressure issue or not. I ate French Fries and a shake today.. Doctor says keep away from HOT and HARD stuff.. Josie would be totally SOL. XD.


5 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

"I was in so much lack of pain last night even the percocets worked. Fuck the spelling I am still tired."

Um Sweetie, that's the first time you spelled "percocets" correctly.

12:36 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

lol did I spell HOT and HARD right?

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

No.

Hottt and haaard

7:04 PM

 
Blogger blogs said...

I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. amateur pussy

12:19 PM

 
Blogger lili pire said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. WeLiveTogether review

1:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home