Saturday, July 21, 2012

It Has Begun

My son is getting text messages like the following from 13 year old camp girls.
"Hey I am not going to break up with my boyfriend but we could fool around and stuff".

I do not think he wants to fool around with girls yet. Not positive about this. The wife is going batshit insane which is a nice side effect. Honestly if he fooled around with a chick and either used safe sex or just stayed on the bases I would not be too concerned. If it was my daughter it's another story!!

Wife is going crazy though. She is like "I don't want him fooling around with 13yr olds.. why does she not have any self respect?". She took his phone away when he went out to work this morning too. He has been doing lawn work with a buddy who is industrious and has a web site and flyers so does a bunch of work around several towns. He is making good money for a kid.

Going to work today. Latah.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Neophyte said...

Sounds like the son is doing fine. Sounds like the wife is insane. If you can get two medical professionals to agree to that and you can get her to go to Florida you can have her put into a mental health facility for 72 hours. I'm guessing once they got their hands on her, no psychiatrist would want to let her go. There are books that can be written and movie rights to consider.

5:36 AM

 
Blogger Astin said...

Jr Waffles is a player.

7:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home