Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Where In The World Is Josie?

Hey baby stop being so busy. I know you like never IM me and I have to make all the advances but it becomes very hard to worship you when your not even on IM. :P

Sorry for the lack of posts. I am feeling a little down but rebounding. Stayed home sick Monday because I was tired and did not even get up in the morning so threw the whole families schedule off. I felt kinda bad about that. I really feel like I have to be the rock that sets the tone. The wife is way too sporadic. She is good at planning things but not good at the micro-stuff and especially not good with staying on a time schedule.

On the good side I finally freed up $250 a month in expenses. We are now a Verizon family. If you have my old Comcast email and want my new one ask.. If you only have my that will still work.

I need to work on accomplishing things faster and getting in the habit of doing something every day towards goals instead of escaping my issues. Peace.


Blogger Josie said...

I'm never too busy for you, so please resume the worshipping. Oh and send me the new email addy. I know it's something like square pegs, round hole but I forget the rest.

7:12 AM

Blogger lightning36 said...

Like Josie would evah stop anyone from worshipping her ...

8:31 AM

Blogger Josie said...

Waffles ain't just anyone, Lightbulb!

9:35 AM

Blogger grrouchie said...

it disturbs me that you know waffles has a square peg.
the round hole part we already knew about though - he calls that Josie Baby!

12:08 PM

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

think peg - leg, ahhhh yeah, bigger is better baby!

1:29 PM

Blogger ComcastCares1 said...

Hi there!

I'm sorry to learn you're no longer a Comcast customer. Please feel free to reach out to me if you decide to come back in the future.


Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations

2:11 PM

Blogger Josie said...

Grrouchie, aren't you the funny one! I swear his new email addy is something like waffles@squarepegroundhole.....ohhh is that what waffles meant?

2:28 PM

Blogger Carmel said...

Hate dealing with my own problems so I focus on other people's. Good for them bad for me.

2:33 PM

Blogger Carmel said...

Waffles, maybe I'm just blind but I don't see a button where one can subscribe to your blog!

7:16 AM

Blogger Josie said...

Good morning Waffles! How is my favorite breakfast food today? :)

8:21 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home