Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yesterday, Sorta Better..

Breakfast
Cheerios

Lunch
Florentino
baby spinach, roasted red peppers, crumbled gorgonzola, caramelized onions, crispy bacon drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette
Bottle of Coke

Snack
4-5 wheat chips with some flavoring

Dinner
Ginger Beef Stirfry
2 Pretzels
Half Box of Thin Mints

I can not decide if the Florentino is healthy or not. Seems like a toss up. The bacon is bad, Balsamic Vinaigrette must be good as far as dressing goes... Cheese is a little fatty I guess... so slightly fat, some carbs, but mostly good? prolly. New dinner eating starting next week.

I feel like I am slowing down in my efforts to effect changes. I guess it makes sense since so much is going on. I need to focus down again. Goal for the last three days has been to setup a gmail account.. still have not done it.. I am going to switch my email so I can go from Comcast to Verizon and save like 250 bucks a month. Having your main email with a cable company is lame anyways, locks you in too much. I looked up my name on gmail and it is taken! Boo. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home