Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Fiyah Powah

My spreadsheet is called empowerment and it has all the things I need to do. Sometimes it is hard to start things. For instance my sister signed up for some fake cable and somehow got me stuck for 2K. I figured this would be a big stress issue and put off calling. Finally I did it. The people asked for the last four digits of my SSN and it did not match what they had on file. Case closed. Issue resolved. Wish they all went that easy. Peace.

Oh and why is it always after you have worked a 14hr day, wake up at 5AM the next morning, and are exhausted, that someone gets hit on your train stop and your train gets delayed by 2 hours!?!?! I mean I have some compassion for the injured/dead person but could they have waited an hour or so to get hit? Jeeez.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Nice! One more thing to cross off your list.

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

inconsiderate bastards.

Couldn't they have been hit on a side street instead

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home