Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So Tired

Worked from 9AM to 10:35PM last night, took the train home from Boston, then woke up at my normal new time of 5AM. Fell asleep at the train station. Fell asleep on the train. Hell I might just be dreaming this shitty post.

Life is always tough for me but I give up a little too quick. The latest slight obstacle is my company will not change my direct deposit unless I change my new account to a business account. I work as a consultant so they can not have anything that looks like I am an employee. So depositing to an account just in my name does not work. It makes sense but I did not think about it before hand. Too tired and have a critical install today but I will take care of it tomorrow. Still on track. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home