Monday, January 02, 2012

Final Score

The year of spanking Josie in football is over. The final scores are --

Waffles 1043
Jman 1031
Seb 1027
Josie 1020
Bayne 1006
Sarah 775
Mom 819

I actually did well in the final game but still lost ground to the winner Seb. I have to wonder where I would be if he played the first 5 weeks.

Seb 112
Josie 110
Bayne 110
Waffles 107
Jman 104
Sarah 54
Mom 98

As you can see the final game was pretty tight between the players. Josie ended up beating me for the final game but it was NOT enough to give her the season. I am the champion of the world my friends. Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Congrats my dear. Very well done.

7:04 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

tell Seb to put his week 7 forwards scores in too.. even though those do not count.

9:18 AM

 
Blogger sebszebra said...

For those of us that joined after week seven, these are the like-for-like points.

913 JMan
909 Sebastian
900 Mr Waffles
888 Bayne
883 Josephine
701 Mrs Waffles
631 Miss Sarah

No changes in order. JMan's lead was reduced from twelve to four points but enough to hold on. The crucial result was Detroit at Green Bay. JMan had 12 on the Packers whilst I had 8 and Mr Waffles 9 on the Lions. Had Detroit scraped the win, it would have been a different story, but JMan's faith in the depth-of-strength of the home-side paid off to make him like-for-like Champion.

Congratulations to Mr Waffles for winning the main league. Congratulations to JMan for winning the like-to-like. Well done me for winning the week.

Thank you Waffles for all the work on the spreadsheet-scores and game-posts. Thanks to Josie for starting all this. I hope we do something similar next season.

Do all feel free to enter the motor-racing prediction-competition it looks like I will be running this year. :)

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home