Thursday, January 12, 2012

Appreciated

I appreciate all the advice even though it sent me into an OCD tailspin trying to figure out what I want to do. I knew this was going to happen so I have no one to blame except myself.

I checked out Ken's barebones and it is slower than what I have now. The Gateway is at least a 3.3ghz. The Intel onboard Graphics card is slightly better and the ram and HD space is a lot better. Once I put in a monitor which my package comes with then the price is not so far apart.

At least he gave me a company that was still in business unlike PokerDave. XD.

Honestly I appreciate the help and I am going to waste some money on the Gateway DX4860-UB32P with 20" Monitor package from Best Buy. Total cost is $549+tax. It fits in my budget really well and I think it will work out. I will probably slap in a better graphics card and maybe a PSU in a month or so if I need to. It is better than what I have now though and I can play the few games I own. Albeit I would like to get back into gaming. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger PokahDave said...

http://www.corporatemicroshop.com/store/contact.php here you go Dink!

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home