Friday, November 04, 2011

Picks

If bayne or Seb want to get in then get your picks in. Seb can give Josie his picks. Here are my picks.. Do not peek!

Packers AT Chargers Packers 14
Browns AT Texans Texans 13
49ers AT Redskins 49ers 12
Falcons AT Colts Falcons 11
Buccaneers AT Saints Saints 10
Giants AT Patriots Patriots 9
Rams AT Cardinals Cardinals 8
Bengals AT Titans Titans 7
Bears AT Eagles Bears 6
Dolphins AT Chiefs Chiefs 5
Jets AT Bills Jets 4
Ravens AT Steelers Steelers 3
Broncos AT Raiders Raiders 2
Cowboys AT Seahawks Cowboys 1

4 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

I had a dream about Waffles last night. he lost the pool because he put a 14 on Green Bay! lol

Seb's picks are in.

Bayne?

7:14 AM

 
Blogger sebszebra said...

If you are OK with Josie giving me your e-mail, if it would be helpful, I will cc the picks to you when I send them to Josie.

8:13 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

I'll give you his email. I give all sorts of personal info about Waffles. lol

9:07 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Wow, your bottom pick is Joe's top pick.

Should make things interesting.

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home