Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Rock

I think I may have won again. Please check the stats. Bayne picked Dallas twice I think. We can all vote if we should forfeit his highest pick of the two. If he picked the 13th right he would have a shot against me. JMan had another good week. No pictures from him! Everyone picked GB and they were my highest pick so I think I have locked it up. Fun times! Mom had one of her closest weeks too. SGirl has come back to earth and is falling fast but she is damn cute! Peace.


Blogger Bayne_S said...

WTF kind of bullshit leads you to rule the Cowboys pick with the most points is the one you disqualified you fucking weasly little troll

10:16 AM

Blogger sebszebra said...

I think Bayne should get the higher only of the two scores, although I distance myself from the strength of Bayne's reaction.

11:55 AM

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

LOL. Fight hard for them 2 points Sir Bayne!

1:22 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home