Wednesday, November 02, 2011


Lately I have been having dreams. It is odd since it has been YEARS since I could remember a dream. Last nights dream was very funny. It starred VeryJosie, sort of.

I dreamed that I was at Foxwoods. Playing 1/2NLHE at the tables. It is nice and warm and cozy. I am doing well and having a GREAT time. Suddenly I remember something. I was supposed to pickup Josie and bring her with me. Ooops. Oh well.

I could even picture Josie standing out by a light post in the freezing cold, wearing her little Umpa Lumpa ear muffs, and yelling "WAFFFFLESSSSS!". Bwahahaahaha!


Blogger Josie said...

LOL We should go to Foxwoods this weekend, just to prove your dream wrong!

6:48 AM

Blogger lightning36 said...

Muhahahahahaha -- great post!

7:27 AM

Blogger KenP said...

If you dreams start coming true, you might think about buying a cup. Or your son's little league one would likely slop around but work.

9:59 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home