Thursday, September 29, 2011

And the Picks Are..

I found this week to be a little tough as teams who suck play each other.. Never can count on suck teams.. also some of my picks are contrary to popular opinion. Oh well. Some teams are going to be challenged here too like the Texans. I think the Steelers and Texans is going to be a hard fought game and show where the Texans are going to go this year. I also picked against the Eagles because they have been just horrible. I am not very confident in this pick though.

Here we go with the picks.

Winners in order of confidence of pick:
Saints
Chargers
Packers
Bears
Bills
Patriots
Ravens
Redskins
Lion's
Falcons
Vikings
Texans
Bucs
49ers
Titan's
Giants

1 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

1. Waffles picks suck just enough to ensure he loses.

2. Monk my ass.

3. I miss Mary.

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home