Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What The Hell?

Has society ran out of ideas? I mean seriously a fucking Total Recall remake? What the hell is wrong with you people. At least choose a movie that French people made so nobody ever saw it like Le Femme Nikita. Spiderman reboot? Everything fucking reboot? Fucking morons.

Do not even get me started on music either. Every fucking song I hear on the radio these days I am like "Hey, wasn't I listening to these lyrics in 1980?". What the fuck? I know you all are talentless whores that need the reverb machine to even sound relatively good but now you can not even hire a song writer that can make something somewhat new? What the fuck is wrong with you people.

The more of this shit I see the more convinced I am that 2012 is the end of the fucking world. The Earth is like a giant sitcom for God and now that we are becoming boring we are going to get cancelled. Peace.

6 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Earth is like a giant sitcom for God and now that we are becoming boring we are going to get cancelled.

Hey, you stole that idea from South Park!

(See what I did there...?)

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

<3 Duggle comment

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Buffalo66 said...

Le Femme Nikita was remade in 1993 - "Point Of No Return" w/ Bridget Fonda.

Not to mention 3 different TV series based off the original.

Sheesh.

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Littleacornman said...

I didn't even know they planned on remaking it until I read your blog.I'm nearly as mad at you at the idea, but the new CGI techniques should certainly make the 3 breasted woman more interesting this time round...

1:00 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

The worst part Sir Acorn is that there is no 3-breasted woman in the remake.

2:07 PM

 
Blogger jamyhawk said...

have you seen they are remaking Conan the Barbarian?

Seriously? Tell a NEW story. I don't want to hear the same story with better graphics. I want NEW stories.

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home