Friday, May 27, 2011

Ninja Training

My ninja training has successfully begun. I think I will need these skills as I lead the Waffles revolution. I need to wake up all these communist sheeple like Jordon and Skiddoo. I blame them for our economic woes. Think about it. Jordon probably works a nice 60-80 hours a week on a good week. Right bro? I am just speculating but as a lawyer he probably does massive overtime.

You know what you commie cocksucker? There are fucking lawyers on the street begging for handouts because YOU ARE DOING THEIR JOB AS WELL AS YOURS! While your fat pig bosses rake in money left and right because they do not have to hire more people. If you just went home at 4:00 you would be doing a patriotic service to your fucking country. You goddamn traitor!

Skiddoo too. I bet he works fucking mucho extra hours at his slave pit. Fucking flying all over the place and working all these extra hours. If he was just a little more compassionate for the unemployed people out there then his company would have to hire another person.

While you un American cocksuckers work all these overtime hours people starve and die. Meanwhile your bourgeois overlords give themselves raises from 1.5 million to 1.7 million. They guilt you about not working hard enough then laugh all the way to their mansions and five blondes on the side which they fuck while on the phone with you telling you that your not working hard enough.

The Waffles revolution will come. The people will be freed from tyranny. If people would just listen.

My wife refuses to listen. She has been so angry about having to commute to work. Now part of this is because she is a spoiled bitch. I told her the solution though. I said to her "Just go to Weston like your allowed to and work there".. and when your boss says something just be like "oh yeah, I forgot".. or "yeah, but I forgot my PC in Weston". At the VERY least you will have fun giving your boss a fucking headache. Does the bitch listen? No. She is like Jorsheep and Skidoosheeeple. She thinks if she does not do everything the evil ones say she will be fired. Idiots!

Viva Le Revolution! Work like Waffles!

6 Comments:

Blogger Astin said...

I'm not sure that's communism exactly... more like the exact opposite.

But otherwise, hey, viva la revolution!

6:56 AM

 
Blogger 23skidoo said...

tranny lover

7:27 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

Viva Le Revolution! Work like Waffles!

There goes the GDP. Maybe western civilization, too.

7:32 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

I would like to defend myself by stating that I do the bare minimum to get by.

7:53 AM

 
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Can i join the revolution? Are there dues to pay? I'll pay, but I want a membership card and a monthly newsletter.

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

How the Fuck is Hoy also not at fault???

You are slipping!

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home