Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Change of Venue

Not much going on. I read this interesting article the other day. Ever since then I check out chicks legs and see how far apart they are. You may think this is creepy and weird but it is not any creepier or weirder than my normal human interaction so I think I am alright.

I think I just got scammed in Warcraft. You see there was this cool Pandaren Monk Pet. I mean it is like Jack Black in your PC Kung Foo'ing your enemies! HIYAH! It really just stands near you and does Kung Fu moves. I would not pay for it in the Blizzard store like other people.. although it did go towards charity.. yeah, I am very charitable.. Anyhow some guy was selling them in game. The price was pretty cheap too. It was 5K gold which is really cheap. I thought about the angles like not giving me a valid code or what not.. but he agreed to give me the code then I would pay him AFTER I got my pet.

Long story short is the code was good and I got the pet.. but likely this guy was a credit card thief and gold stealer and I will probably have the pet taken away. I opened a ticket with Blizzard support to turn myself in. I just asked if I was doing anything wrong and am awaiting a reply. Hopefully this will stop me from being banned. There is a small chance I actually might get to keep my pet.. but I am not going to buy the other 25k worth of pets from him. The 5k in gold I will probably be losing is minor anyways since I have like 250k. I guess the old adage "when it sounds too good to be true it probably is" rings true here.

I changed my running system. Instead of doing the track I now run around the Charles river. I am going to try to run in different directions each time. The last run I had I was really winded. I am not sure if this was because I had skipped a run or what. Tonight is my next run. So far the only problem with these runs is that it is 40-50 degrees every day and raining. So I start off freezing my balls off. Not a lot of fun.

Hoyazo is a moron. I do not mind his opinions. They parrot some of what Bill Rini says but take a look at what a professional says compared to some hack moron lawyer. Hoyazo says everything he speaks is fact when he is totally guessing at many points. I hope his day work is not as shoddy as his blog posts else he probably gets sued for malpractice a lot. Bill speculates on possible issues and takes each possibility and expands upon it. Difference between a hack and a pro. Also as his comments state Hoyazo should shut the fuck up when he is promoting UB and AP all the time. Anyway it is just a crappy blog so who gives a fuck. I do so like calling Hoyazo a moron though. Moron. Moron. Moron! BWAHAHAHA. Excellent way to start my day. Peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

The guy wouldn't take Linden Dollars, huh?

You need to get out more. Or you could buy a goldfish. But, you'll have to take care of it yourself, little fellow.

8:16 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

I like your kung fu panda and Hoyazo's post was right on track.

8:34 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I realize Bill Rini works for the competition sites of PokerStars and Full Tilt, but didn't he seem just a LITTLE BIT too happy that Black Friday happened?

8:36 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

He totally was. I am not saying I agree with his opinions or not. Obviously he was happy that his affiliate business would have some new avenues since the "big guys" on the block were taken down. I like how Bill presents his case professionally unlike Hoyazo and I who just spew out crap. Least I try to keep my crap factual though.

8:46 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Made me laugh this morning.

Several years ago I got busted on Neopets. I figured that I could sell my neopoints on ebay and finance a trip to Las Vegas. Someone informed me that selling points was against the terms of service, so I immediately took down the auction. A week later my account was frozen. Explain that to your kids when they are still young -- Dad got busted by the virtual cops. lol

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home