Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This is why..

This is why I lose at poker. His lack of understanding about what the "true" skill set in poker is rings true with all poker losers. He says poker is not skill when variance happens and he loses a hand. It does sort of comfort me to see that I am not the only idiot who thinks his every hand should win though. Who is so narrow minded that they focus on individual games and hands instead of what poker really is: the long term. That is where the skill is. I am trying to change. Really I am.

I guess this is his blog so he can spew whatever shit he wants to. However I would think Cardplayer might have higher standards. Fuck they should just hire me and I can call everyone fucktards. I think I rant a little better that that douche bag. Albeit with a little less.. hmm.. no, I have called someone a cum guzzler.. hmm..
alright, fuck it, I unequivocally rant better than him. Hell read some of my past rants and let me know if your hiring! I could really use the money. Deposit it straight to Full Tilt please.

3 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

I wish I could have read the version he published before it got edited.

Amazing that he implies that the only way to play is A-B-C or nitty. Agrodonkitude? Nahhhhhhhhh ...

9:14 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Honestly he shows a HUGE lack of knowledge...

9:30 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

If he is getting paid to write crap like that you should apply for his job.

9:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home