Thursday, April 14, 2011

Seriously I Luv You All

I think I have been teasing too much. I mean I keep telling lightning he is



ya know.. I mean I have some reasons.. the first time we ever met was kinda like this..

**

and then I like kinda told Jordon to give it up. LOL. Seriously Lightning is not creepy and Jordon is just going through a down slide in variance which gives me perfect timing to totally fuck with his mind...

I really love you all.. I may call you Joe C Luckbox, or say you suck, or tell you that your a creepy perv, but deep down, inside my black heart, I love you all!!! Peace.

** Picture from the Oatmeal. The Oatmeal rocks does it not?

*** This post does not apply to Hoyazo.

5 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

wtf -- You got religion, had a near death experience, or prayed to the devil who granted you hot sex with your au pair?

Shit -- my world is now out of order. Next thing you know you'll be saying Joe C is a woman.

Azzhole.

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

LOL Nice post, regardless of what Captain Pervo says.

I say include Hoyazo in the "I luv everyone" statement. He's really very sweet and he has nice legs.

3:07 PM

 
Blogger jamyhawk said...

Yuk. What made this happen?

3:23 PM

 
Blogger Schaubs said...

This is easily your worst post ever.

4:30 PM

 
Blogger TripJax said...

The Oatmeal rawks...

6:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home