Wednesday, April 06, 2011

FOOOK YOU FULL TILT!

jesus fucking christ. How many times am i supposed to get 1-3 outted in one goddamn night and chalk it up to what... I mean fuck me. JJ vs AQ and J river gives Cemdick a fucking straight. Same thing with TT. All within like 5 minutes of each other. All in on AKQ board with AQ vs AJ and a ten hits the river? Are you fucking kidding me? Goddamn fucking bullshit left and right. It is AMAZING that I fucking won anything and yet I did. Fucking can not take all the fucking stupid ass bad beats. QT vs T5 and I get bounced from the VeryJosie? I mean what the fuck do I have to do! All this in one fucking night and many more I have not even mentioned. Jesus fucking christ! I mean seriously? Even MiamiDon said I ran worse than him! Out of his mouth that is like bigtime! I won money tonight and yet I am fucking pissed off beyond belief. Fook You Full Tilt! Fook You!

4 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Keep yer pants on Mary.

11:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do run worse them me. I'll prove it when I come visit and fuck your Au Pair.

Can't wait.

1:05 AM

 
Blogger Buffalo66 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:46 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

The following quote is from our esteemed friends "Quick Update" post:

I seem to continue to do well

Humm, I know those brighter fellows have a term for it ... watsit called?

Oh, yeah, variance.

6:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home