Friday, April 01, 2011

100 Pounds That IS A LOT

If you have not heard Hella Holdem AKA Shelly AKA The chick that took me to her attic in Ultima Online and then started disrobing! Ok, Ok.. Maybe I am exaggerating a little there. Anyway she lost 100 pounds doing Couch to 5K and various other exercise and eating modifications. She no longer eats little kittens... She has gone all Veggy all the time. Hell she will not even drink of the teet of a cow! One Hundred Pounds! WOW! That is amazing! Incredible! Kick Ass! Neato Peachy Keen! Fuck ya! So go tell her how inspiring her weight loss is!! After that put down the donut and run a lap yourself! I am talking to you Lightning! Drop it! Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

Nice post, butt-munch. I read it and nearly choked on my doughnut, tripped over my gut, and dropped my bowl of ice cream.

12:46 PM

 
Blogger crafty said...

you, uh, you gonna finish that doughnut?

1:23 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

ROFLMAO Thank you, Waffles!!! You're pretty damn kick-ass yourself :)

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home