Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Tao of Fear

Latest Waffles Report is out at the Tao of Fear. Biting. Hard hitting. Journalistic political reporting from yours truly. Better posts coming soon.

Played some Yahoo! Chess last night. Direct online is good if you have the time. MiamiDon beat me in the end with Queen King vs King. Bayne beat me because I fucking switched over to Warcraft and got distracted then I made the fucking stupidest move ever. I can not say I would have beat him but I had a chance. The end game was so good. I enjoyed it all until I fucked up and did a move I never would have done if I was paying attention.

Random Guy Number One on Yahoo Chess beat me. He tricked me into taking his rook then he got my queen. Nasty trap and I fell for it bad. It was all downhill from there. Second Random guy I beat up. He seemed to be doing better than I was and had much better protection but he made a few mistakes and I nailed him at the end with a sweet Queen move that took him totally by surprise. I then looked at the clock and it was like 1AM. Addict!

Tonight is Donkey Fucker Island. I think I will play that along with the VeryJosie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Wow everyone beat you at chess but me. I really suck. lol

Don rules!

9:21 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

No some random donk lost too!

10:36 AM

 
Blogger midn said...

cheap mont blanc Pen uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap mont blanc bonheur Pen, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home