Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shut Up Midget Oompah

Oh oh now (s)he is REALLY going to kill me. Joe C Suckout let me tell you something. Good game it was not! Not even close! Why do people say "Good Game" when you play like shit? I mean give me a fucking break. Say something like "Nice playing with ya" or "Thanks for the chips suckah!" as MiamiDon suggested but gg? Cmon!

I will say though... Joe C... You put a smile on my face and made me go to sleep with a laugh in my belly. Thanks for anal raping Skiddoo last night. I could not stop laughing. So what if holding a grudge for three weeks is bad! Fucking Skiddoo! We have history!!! How does it feel to get runner-runnered anyways? BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

One nice perk of being more proactive and involved in life.. It pisses my roomate (I never know what to call her, My Wife, the Ex, some bitch who lives with me) off to no end. I was asking all kinds of questions about the kids sports and educational activities last night. She finally yells at me "Why you grilling me about stuff?".. and I am just calm and cool "I am not".. which pissed her off even more. I am kind of liking this.

I found out that the school's solution for my son's dyslexia and inability to read fast is... have the Au Pair read to him. Apparently his doctor, the school, and everyone else thinks this is how you improve your reading. So I told the kid he has to read. Fuck whatever anyone else tells him. He freaks out and says it is going to take an hour for him to read twenty pages and I am ruining his life. Finally I compromised and told him he has to read 15 minutes himself and if he only gets through one page that is fine.. then the Au Pair can read the rest of the pages to him. I just do not understand how he can learn to read and get past his issues without.. um... reading. Never mind the fact that I also do not understand how listening to someone talk is considered reading. I mean are you fucking kidding me? Reading is such an enjoyable thing too.. I want him to feel that joy instead of being some sitcom watching monkey.

One thing KenP said in my last post bothered me. "Seems like when the bitch hurt you (and keeps on) you've built a shell and now need to push it aside to be yourself." We can not blame others for what we have allowed our lives to become. I want to stay so far away from that kind of attitude that it is not even funny. There is plenty of blame to go around. If I just sit back blaming people for my own faults I will never get up and change things because it is everyone else who has the problem not me. So I will decline this kind of thinking and just focus on what I need to do to get back to being myself.

Ran last night. Front of my legs hurt a bunch while running. No lasting pain yet. Fun times! I lost a little last night at poker. However I did go 2-2 and would have been basically break even if the Dank was not a bigger buyin than what I am playing now. I also could have broken even if I did not blow one of my games and take third place when I should have had second at worst and probably should have dominated first. I am alright with the results for the night considering that my play was erratic. Peace.

9 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

I did not play like shit. Getting lucky does not equal playing like shit.

And you're right. (s)he is gonna KILL YOU.

6:56 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Reading comprehension is fun-der-mental. I said I played like shit and you should not have said gg.

Alright I will give you a break and admit that it *might* not have been totally clear I was talking about myself... but I thought it was.. I was just giving you shit for saying "gg" to me after I lost.

7:01 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Okay. Were you ALSO talking about yourself when you said Midget Oompah? Huh punk?

7:33 AM

 
Blogger 23skidoo said...

How does it feel to get runner-runnered anyways? BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



Feels pretty effing good when you suck it up and win the freaking thing by PLAYING LIKE A CHAMPION instead of bitching and moaning about a bad beat!

8:38 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Skiddooski speaks the truth.

8:43 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

kinda hard to do when its the first hand of the game and the retard takes all your chips.

9:12 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

I think Oompah Loompah Goombah is the nicer way to go.

We all wish we could run as well as Jo C

10:29 AM

 
Blogger PokahDave said...

yeah that one makes me lol every time I hear it. Although Midget Oompah is pretty funny too....

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Does the boy like comics? If so try getting him to read them. People look down on them but in college I had a friend who tsaught in NYC in some bad schools and instead of denigrating them he encouraged kids who didn't like to read books to read comics. As he said, reading is reading and if comics are what it takes to get them started then lets get themto read them. I used comics as a stepping stone to other books and considering my personal library is in 4 figures or more I can't say they hurt me any and I had no problems with reading, I just liked comics. Good luck

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home