Friday, March 11, 2011

Changes

First off before I get into all that can I give a BIG fuck you to Kindle? I mean are you fucking kidding me? I was thinking about getting the kindle app on my phone.. well when I get a phone.. if I get a phone... I talked to people and they were like YA! KINDLE! WOOT! 60% LESS THAN NORMAL BOOKS! It made sense to me because you cut our storage, distribution and most of all FUCKING PAPER. I looked up the book I am reading now Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. Koontz is a great writer by the way. If you have not read him you should. Try The Servants of Twilight it is very cool. I digress. Anyways one guess how much it costs? SEVEN FUCKING NINETY NINE! HELLO! That is what I paid in order for you to cut down a fucking tree and make something I could hold and snuggle on a goddamn cold winters night. yeah fuck you, beggars can't be choosers. How the hell do you charge the same fucking price? It is not even a new book! It is a goddamn book from 2007! What are you fucking stupid? You costs can not be even close to 7.99. No stores. No storage. No fucking paper! No goddamn way you stupid cockrags! Fucking sheeple paying full price to burn your eyeballs out on a goddamn Kindle device and not even getting a discount? Stupidity!!! SO FUCKING STUPID! Stop closing my bookstores I fucking need them!!!! ARGGGGGGGGHHHHAHH *(&@(*@&#(*&@#&*(@&#*(&@#*(@# FML! MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!

um, I think that is enough for this post, will continue my changes post a little later..

10 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

I was thinking of getting a kindle too. I heard there were alot of 99 cent books.

11:09 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I did not see them.. maybe books like Ernie and Bert blow each other are 99 cents but good, Sci-Fi from any year is all 7.99 a book same as the store.

11:11 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

One of the cooler things about the kindle is that basically any book over 75 years old is free. Check out Project Gutenberg.

Plus, well, you're a geek, right?

12:25 PM

 
Blogger KenP said...

If you take a look at my blog entitled I'm Old and read the quoted paragraph on the end, you'll find there are lower priced books and the .99 mentioned is the best seller on Amazon.

I've bought a lot of cheaper books. My 98% rule is it needs to be $2.99 or less. But, the publishing whores are as you describe. Lot of good indie authors like the guy reference in my blog.

12:31 PM

 
Blogger jamyhawk said...

hahahaha

you said cockrags

hahahaha

12:52 PM

 
Blogger crafty said...

I love my Kindle - for every ten-buck ass-reaming there's a complete works of Arthur Conan Doyle for $1.50 or Shakespeare for a buck. And I can't speak for you but what it does for me is encourages me to read, because although it is something that I love to do, I rarely find myself at a bookstore or amazon.com, so the convenience factor knocks me out, man. Dig.

3:30 PM

 
Blogger Kajagugu said...

I don't own a kindle. Because I can read kindle books on my iPad and iPod and blackberry and pc. I have never bought a kindle book. And you can lend your books to anyone for two weeks. Anywhere. So let me know when you get those joints kindle books. I would love to read them for free. Lmao.

9:15 PM

 
Blogger Kajagugu said...

I meant koontz books not joints. Stupid autocorrect. Apple blows.

9:16 PM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

This was the beginning of a good rant. You need to concentrate.

How's the wife btw?

1:24 PM

 
Blogger John G. Hartness said...

Buy my books, punk, they're all $2.99 or less. And then I gets the mobneys. And you know you love to give mobneys to teh Falstaff.

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home