Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Boat Drinking WINNAH!

BOOOM! BABY! I called it with 4 left. I did a nasty runner-suckout when I said "Fuck it let's get this over and either bubble or fucking win this!". The Donkey gods heard me and let me win. I was so far behind it was not even funny.

It gave me enough chips to play well though. I got some NICE hands on 27-draw. SmBoat got the Joe C curse.. and I called it. I said it would be me and Jordon HU and I would win! He had a large stack at the time and everyone laughed at me. NEVER LAUGH AT THE WAFFLES! I did it though. SmBoat got creamed by the Joe C curse. I avoided the curse by jacking off to Snookie. Aposec went out next. It then got down to Jordon and I. I was talking some good shit. I think Jordon might of got a little mad. So I settled down and finally won it. It was actually a very good HU match. I got lucky in LHE. I then stopped getting lucky and Jordon took the lead again.

I thought if I could survive until PLO I might have a slight edge. Jordon is actually proficient in all of the games. I think I might have more PLO experience though. Not sure. Anyways I got the hands I needed. I flopped a K66 boat with KK6 in my hand... that was a big turning point. I was able to check and get paid off by his hand. I then flopped the nut flush against his set and it held. I bet it hard trying to disguise the strength of my hand. Not sure if it worked but he was willing to gamble for the boat at that point and I got lucky to hold up.

All kidding aside Jordon is a really good competitor and I enjoyed playing him. Obviously the two best players won. :P. Also I gotta say Gary made some pretty nice laydowns. His game keeps improving. Peace.

7 Comments:

Blogger crafty said...

hey, thanks bud.

9:19 PM

 
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Congrats on the take-down.

5:40 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Congrats. Maybe one comment got to me, but overall it was a fun matchup. I give you props on the PLO finale. Everything you wrote was correct. Your overaggressive bets made me think you were weak or drawing. GG.

7:47 AM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

The Apocalypse is upon us.

8:00 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

There has to be another blind hog wandering the woods trying to figure out where the damn acorn went.

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

LOL I betcha that wasn't Snookie, but a Snookie look alike. :P

10:01 AM

 
Blogger APOSEC72 said...

Suckout bastard.

Oh, yeah, got a new site. Same address but no blogspot in the middle.

Told blogger to fuck off.

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home