Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Survivor: Donkey Island.

Holy crap. I thought Survivor: Donkey Island would be the biggest piece of shit ever. Was I ever wrong. We have Numblowme doing the "I am the best player ever" Hoyazo imitation. Not to mention the original Hoyazo making one of the most arrogant fucking posts he has ever done and that is a goddamn hard thing to do.

We have JammyHawk posting a fucking rant against muhctim. He took down the post but thanks to GoogleReader you can NEVER take anything back. I will give you the short version: Wah wah someone voted against me wah wah how could that fucking happen wah wah it must have been Muhctim wah wah wah wah well I will get him back and cast an evil vote against him wah wah wah wah how can anyone ever vote against me? I am a special flower. Shit I am glad he took down the post my version is much better.

Holy fucking shit it has only been one voting period too. I for one owe Goat a HUGE apology. If this continues the way it started then I am a full supporter! Viva Le Donkeys!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Viva le FISH!!!

9:23 AM

 
Blogger 23skidoo said...

I was thinking the same....where's my popcorn.

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

We have never before seen such wisdom in a waffles post.

Of course key to that is to say how misguided a previous post was.

11:56 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Ahh ... this is why Waffles can still be one of the gold standards of poker blogging.

But ... I hope "Mary" returns. lol

12:26 PM

 
Blogger Mike Heffner said...

+1 billion for this.

If you only had the proper motivation or pair, you'd be a part of the fun too.

Reading interpretations of events is the bestest entertainment EVAR!

3:21 PM

 
Blogger Julius_Goat said...

Waffles will be a proud member of Team Spewtard in Season 2.

Captcha: dugsheepi

8:36 PM

 
Blogger midn said...

cheap Christian Louboutin shoes, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap Christian Louboutin shoes, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home