Friday, January 07, 2011

PLOOOOOOOO RUSSSSHHHHHHHH

I love this game.

I was talking to Bayne last night..

Waffles: AA is g00t
Waffles: i checked the riv
Waffles: to some donk
Waffles: and he jammed all in
Waffles: and I called
Bayne: lol
Waffles: lol
Waffles: up 35
Waffles: up 41
Bayne: you will crumble in a -$200 day heap
Waffles: omg your right I am quitting playing right now
Waffles: wow good thing you saved me
Waffles: from continuing on
Waffles: else i woulda lost it all
Waffles: ty so much

BWAHAHAHA! I was waiting for him to say "Your going to lose it all".. See. Second level thinking. I knew he could not resist telling me I would lose it all so I provoked him and then BAM! Turned it around on him. This is why I am BETTER than any of you at poker.

2 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

Second level thinking?

More like going to see Annie and not expecting:

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

4:59 AM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

At least the "BAM" part made sense.

:p

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home