Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Peaker

Peaker is dissapointed boo fucking hoo. heh. Just kidding man. I am kind of disappointed that I stopped running too. It had some good effects though. I have gotten a few people in my work to run. Including one guy who is doing 8 miles runs now. Indoors on a treadmill. Several internet buddies picked up the running bug too. All this came down from Shelly starting her awesome fitness success!! Damn girl you look so good.

I did not quit just because of the cold. It was dark too. Yeah. Cold and dark. Seriously it was pretty hard to run when you could not see anything. I kept meaning to move it to a gym or something but never did that. I also think I have some seasonal super-depression. Always starts up around November and could possibly be related to my dad dying in November but I am not sure. Days get darker.

I totally agree that running or some form of constant exercise is very good for me.

Anyhow I am planning on getting something going and I will pick the running up when it starts getting light again.. like March maybe... Hopefully I will be in good shape by March and the running will add to it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bayne_S said...

http://www.rei.com/search?query=headlamp&button.x=0&button.y=0

You can get one of these and look like one of the gophers in G-Force.

It freaks some dogs out but I want to make sure skunks see me coming when I walk along guadalupe and can flee or I can see them make a stand.

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

ya, you seemed a bit less miserable when u were running. u need it.

How bout buying a treadmill - think of it - another electronic item with buttons for your basement...perfect!

10:37 AM

 
Blogger OhCaptain said...

I need to get back to running too. I have been swimming two days a week, but there needs to be more.

Let's start again next week. You need to quit moaning about not working and get off your ass. I'll let you know if I start running again tomorrow.

12:28 PM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Hey, I'd be satisfied being able to walk again. Got brand new inversion chair and haven't had chance to use it yet. Hell, haven't even put it together yet

5:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home