Thursday, January 06, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football

Lock of the week: Patriots move on to the next week. BOOM. Take that you non-division winners.

Saints (-11) vs Seahawks.
I hear all the BS about how Seahawks are going to be this dangerous wild card team blah blah blah blah. yeah I think the Saints cover 11 and even 21. Fucking loser team go home.

Jets (+3) vs Colts
Interesting game. I am going with the trend here though. The Colts are a bad post season team but the way the Jets lost their way into the playoffs and the way the Colts have played the past month I am giving the nod to the Colts. Rex Ryan will have to go home and smell de-feet. Get it. De-Feet. Ha I kill me.

Ravens (-3) vs Chiefs
I am proud of the Chiefs. They done good. Now they can go home and figure out how to do it again next year. Ravens easily win this game.

Packer (-3) vs Eagles
I think this is the toughest game of the weekend. Both good teams. Both playing well. The Wife vs BWOP. Naked. Wait did I say that out loud. Such an evenly matched game I think. Both good quarterbacks that can sling it. Both have defenses that can play. I hate to say this because the Eagles are one of my kids two teams but I give the nod to the Packers this weekend.

So bet em, fade em, just watch and enjoy them.. the Playoffs are here and I am ready for some Football!

6 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

I think the kid's right on this one. Philly all the way.

8:33 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

I tend to agree with most of what Waffles said? I need a drink ...

9:48 AM

 
Blogger DrChako said...

I think about that all the time.

-DrC

10:34 AM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

I am very happy that you picked Mrs. Chako's team!

8:37 PM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

Phuck!
Now my Packers are doomed.

:p

12:11 PM

 
Blogger The NL Wife said...

Well, after watching today's games, I'm going to have to kick Waffles ass for picking the Pack . . .

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home