Tuesday, December 07, 2010

ARGH!

Wow this fucking cold will NOT go away. Been coughing so much my head hurts. Mixed a cocktail to sleep to with Robitussin, Tylenol and Nighttime stuff. Did not have much success sleeping but it did produce a fucking wacked out dream.

It had MiamiDon, lots of heroine, my car getting stolen by naked transvestite Jets players and some other shit. Mixing cough medicine's is dangerous! Hope this shit goes away in time for Vegas or else I will have to try and drink it out.

Peace out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.

Cough med cocktails rule.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Wow!! Nice Dream. I actually have Miami Don sleeping in my bed as we speak and my ass has been on the couch all week. Can you believe that shit??

Anwyay, I can't wait to see you this weekend. I'm so excited. When are you coming in and where are you staying and when do you want to hook up??

1:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home