Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Keeping With The Movie Theme

I saw the movie The Princess and the Frog. Very sweet movie. I gotta know though. Is that how black people in New Orleans really live? I mean that was fucking awesome. All the singing and dancing and sharing gumbo with each other. I mean we white people got nothing on that. I am fucking impressed. I was all guilty feeling and shit with all the slavery and bad stuff like that my ancestors did.. but fuck, if that is how black people live then they are much better off than me. #stephaneisgonnapunchme

I know you can't tweet tag stuff in blogger but fuck you I roll my own way. I am not very good at twitter anyways. I am sure I would like it if I could like follow it as well as say an RSS feed or something.

I gotta see what my schedule is like but I am thinking that Josie and I should finish off our little bet with a winner take all tie breaker. So I officially challenged her in her own house. The VeryJosie this Wednesday will decide who the champion of our bet is. Whoever lasts longer wins the whole deal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

So you think you can win the whole deal, at my game? Bring. It.

10:22 AM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Damn, now I may just have to play so I can take aim at felting her to help you. Like the election it's more a who do I feel I should vote against so don't go taking this as any sign of approval.

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Extra points for mocking Stephane in the manner in which she writes. #hashtagsaregayerthanblogs

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home