Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Finally Losed

Yup. Amazing. I lost a game. Know what though. I should never have played it. I knew I was too tired and yet I started it anyways... and while I never hit a flop in any meaningful way and did not get any good cards... I also did not play well and had to fight to stay awake.. So no more of that. Playing when I am not feeling it is bad news.

Josie showed up just in time to taunt me for getting all in with KTh against 3 other players (none of which had a pair bigger than a 5). The board played out and a pair of fives won the whole thing. Amazing.

7 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

Josie = pot calling the kettle black imo ... lol

Word Verification: crooks

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

I was taunting exactly. And No Light, I've never called a 4 way all in with K-10 preflop. Yuck.

7:19 PM

 
Blogger KenP said...

Be nice to Josie. She has to go in for surgery. They will try to detach her tongue from the foghorn.

And, Waffles got it in goot. Two over in a 4x pot with a short stack? The risk:reward is better than AK against a single pair or
whatever coin flip circumstance.

Josie must not have wanted to remove her shoes to figure that out.

3:16 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

I should apologize to Josie. Sorry Josie! You're a girl. We shouldn't expect you to recognize an advanced move like Waffles play.

3:19 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I do not exactly call slamming it all in pre- with KT hearts in a four way pot "Getting it in good".. I think I was more tired and did not feel like playing. However with the hands shown I did get it in somewhat good.

6:23 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Ken I wanna play against you. I could use the money.

IMHO A losing hand is a losing hands...better odds doesn't turn it into a winner. But hey, what do I know? I'm a girl.

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Blogger said...

Although I am in full agreement with you, that you should never play when you're tired it is also true that losing a game is just part of playing poker. Every deck is random (unless someone stacked it) and anything can (and will) happen, by the time the game comes to and end.

5:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home