Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Grow the Fuck Up

So sick of that cunt. She can not even stand if someone disagrees with her at all. She is a fucking moron. I swear I should just start being mean to her for the fuck of it. Last night she was going to do some extra laundry for some new clothes she bought SGirl and I was like "hey, I need to use the Laundry because you and the Au Pair have been hogging it all Monday and most of Tuesday and I have been wearing dirty clothes for a week".. So she starts bitches about how I should go to the coin laundry, then we start arguing about shit like her lying and backstabbing me and being jealous of anything good I do with the kids so she tries to sabotage it or do an equal thing because she can’t stand that I have fun with the kids… then she is like I am tired of this shit and I am going to get you kicked out of the house tonight. So I am like It is my house and you can not get me kicked out. She is like It is my house too!! No shit I am not trying to get you kicked out. So I am like Go ahead and do it. She is like first thing in morning I am going to! Blah blah blah.. Fucking back it up or shut the fuck up.

She is just an amazingly selfish bitch. All she is going to end up doing is devastating the kids lives. I will be much better off. The kids will be wrecked. So I do not want this to happen and the pussy keeps threatening me but has no balls to ever do anything so it probably will not. Fucking annoying.

She can not stand anyone disagreeing with her. The boy disagrees with anything she says and it's like "I am sending you to military school". Fucking moron. So fucking pissed off.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bayne_S said...

lightning36 said...
Like a broken record ...

Waffles, it is time to move out and move on before you do something that jeopardizes yourself or your kids.

+1

(trying to save lightbulb some time

10:30 AM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

Apparently only 1% of wives like that, ever see a bullet coming their way.

Proof that stats suck! That number is WAY too low.

Don't do anything stupid though, do something smart instead.

Listen to Bayne! The Bayne is wise.

Word Verification = kickthebitchinthehead

Not really, but I bet it made you laugh a little!

5:23 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Bayne is wrong.

6:50 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Okay then listen to Bammer! You KNOW Bammer is a smart mo fo who has had a hand in making a lovely life for himself.

The Wise Bammer said:

"Don't do anything stupid though, do something smart instead."

I was looking for you on IM during The Very Josie, but Waffles wasn't there...hope that doesn't mean she really did it. :(

10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home