Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fucking Sun Worshipers

Listen. I am not one of those "I love the sunshine" fruit bats. My natural habitat is like dank, dark, cellars with a florescent screen. For some reason though lately the darkness has been pissing me off. I mean I get home. I go out and run in the dark. I wake up in the dark and head to work. All dark dark dark. Fucking annoying me for some reason. When is goddamn Farmers daylight time or whatever the fuck. I mean seriously.

Running is coming along again. I am back up to 2.5 miles after my sickness. So my last three runs have been 1, 2, and 2.5. I may finish the week up with 3.5 and 4 mile run. I can then just get back to my normal schedule of 3, 1.5, and 4 with a fun weekend run. Jesus I can not even believe I just said running is fun. It kind of can be though.

Weight is staying stable at 173.5. I need to start up my pushup program again. I was going to do it Tuesday but was kind of tired. Will be interesting to see how much strength I have lost in two weeks.

Football picks up tomorrow at noon. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home