Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Doing it Again

Josie and I are letting it ride.. double or nothing. I personally think she should lose on purpose. Have you ever seen me with four drinks in me? Fucking Hillarious! Just as Love Elf about me and the dancer in the bar where I was doing shots of Patron. It was pretty funny.

This week I think the matchups are a lot harder to call. A lot of good teams playing each other. Games where it can go either way.

Now I have to get back to planning on killing Woodpeckers**. My house has been attacked! It is not good.

** No Woodpeckers will be harmed as they are federally protected and I love nature.

2 Comments:

Blogger PokahDave said...

Hen peck'd and Wood peck'd is no way to go through life son....

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Good luck!

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home