Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Final Hand of the Night



This hand was kind of interesting and made my night. After I doubled up earlier I busted out on some horrible rivers and some bad calls. I buy in for my 2nd buyin and am a little up. Small stack raises, larger stack re-raises to 1.68 and I see the hand of AQTT DS. This hand is pretty good. I think for a while and decide the poker gods will reward me for playing this hand. The flop comes QK of my suit. So I have a pair, a nut flush draw, a nut gutter draw, and the big stack likely just has AA. So I decide to shove it all in. Both players call. I turn the flush and do the happy happy dance.

2 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Odds are interesting. I am a 56 vs 36 percent dog to the KK guy with the AA guy being a 6% fav. However the KK guy was short. So I still make money if I win vs the AA guy. I am a 59% to 41% favorite to the AA guy HU. So. I was getting odds but I was also flipping coins basically.

3:54 AM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Some guys just can't give up that A-A in Omaha. Nice hand

11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home