Saturday, August 21, 2010

Newest Breakeven Player

The other night my wife tells me at 9:00 that I have to go pickup the AU Pair at 10:00? WTF? I hate how she does this crap all the time. Fucking idiot. I was in the middle of two SNGs. My little 8 year old agreed to take over. I do not let them play poker yet. However I figured it would be ok. I showed her how to mash the buttons. Explained how two big cards are better than two little cards. So she took over my two games... multi-tabling already the mini-ballah! She ended up losing both despite the fact I had good stacks in each of them. One hand I think she waited to long and then got folded out of like most of her stack. ug. She then lost on the bubble. I come home and she tells me her bad beat story. "Dad I almost won, I had AK... but the other guy woke up with KK". X0X0 My little degen in training!

3 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

The other players in the SNG were probably wondering why you were making better decisions as the tournament wore on ...

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Shrike said...

I think lightning is on to something here.

-PL

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

LOL That's awesome.

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home