Saturday, August 21, 2010

Newest Breakeven Player

The other night my wife tells me at 9:00 that I have to go pickup the AU Pair at 10:00? WTF? I hate how she does this crap all the time. Fucking idiot. I was in the middle of two SNGs. My little 8 year old agreed to take over. I do not let them play poker yet. However I figured it would be ok. I showed her how to mash the buttons. Explained how two big cards are better than two little cards. So she took over my two games... multi-tabling already the mini-ballah! She ended up losing both despite the fact I had good stacks in each of them. One hand I think she waited to long and then got folded out of like most of her stack. ug. She then lost on the bubble. I come home and she tells me her bad beat story. "Dad I almost won, I had AK... but the other guy woke up with KK". X0X0 My little degen in training!


Blogger lightning36 said...

The other players in the SNG were probably wondering why you were making better decisions as the tournament wore on ...

9:32 AM

Blogger Shrike said...

I think lightning is on to something here.


10:01 AM

Blogger Josie said...

LOL That's awesome.

8:17 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home