Sunday, August 01, 2010

Fucking Ingrate Women

Every once in a while I get it into my head to try to fix something around the house. Now I really suck at this. I am no Stb. However I keep trying. This weekend I decided to fix two broken windows. So I measure the windows go in..... and find out I am suppose to take the wooden frames OFF before I measure. Um. Oops.

Sooo I go back and remeasure and get the glass. I fix the first window pretty well. Still have to find a hammer for one tack that I messed up... but basically a good job. I then start scraping caulk off for the second window.. Get ready to place the glass in...... and figure out I fucked up the size. I think I said 11 3/8th and it probably should be 12. Possibly 11 7/8. To be fair I was on top of a shaky ladder making these measurements. Until I figured out I could open the side window and just lean over.

See why I do not do these things. SO I may go get the other pane of glass tonight. Harveys is closed but I can hit up Ace. I am kind of under motivated to do this. I have been going all day.

Started the day with 100 Pushups program. I did 6/6/4/4/5 pushups. I get 1 minute break in between the sets. It has been good but right now when I do them I can barely lift my arms over my head. I then went out shopping for the house. Did the windows. Been moving around all day and I am pretty beat.

The thing I HATE about my wife is she is such an ingrate. I go shopping and if I miss an item it's like wah wah wah. She fucking is too lazy to do a proper list. I mean when I am putting the third jar of peanut butter in the cabinet you just did not fucking look. So whine whine whine about the groceries. Whine whine whine that I left some dust behind near the window I started fixing. Bitch just needs to shut up. Jesus.

I know women who really know how to treat men right. It is not that they need to give us steak and blowjobs every day. Now that would be nice. It really is the little things. Saying how manly looking your getting. Thanking you for doing a job. Just generally supporting your man. Women like that are worth a zillion dollars. I am glad I know at least one of them.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wolfshead said...

Hey, life's a bitch. Then you marry one.

3:23 PM

 
Blogger DrChako said...

What's her name? I'd like to meet her.

-DrC

9:08 PM

 
Blogger MorningThunder said...

Take your peanut butter and get the f out man. I am beginning to think you enjoy the abuse.

12:39 AM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

I know one too.

"Steak and a blowjob, every day."

Welcome to my world!

:p

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home