Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Correct Social Ettiquette

I was walking into work today and this REALLY spanking hot blonde starts walking in front of me. She was smokkin'. Obviously I am checking her out when I notice her leg has a line of blood on it. I guess she cut herself shaving. So what do you do in that situation? Should you tell her she is so hot you would lick the blood off her thighs? Do you ignore it? I tell ya I am no good in these social situations.

Week 5 Day One is in the books for jogging. I am sore a lot. However the runs are good and not painful. MY breathing is strong. I am supposed to do my pushup routine tonight. Might not get to it because I have things to do. If I can not do it when I get home then I will just get it in tomorrow morning. Tomorrow night's jog is 2 8 minute intervals. Longest I have run yet. End of the week I will be putting in twenty straight minutes. Hard to beleive I can do this but I feel good about it.

Poker is the meh. I enjoyed my nice HOSE win. It catapulted me back up to 280ish. I won a few SNGs to get just under 300 then dropped around fifty before coming back to land at 265.

I think my HOSE win had some good things involved in it. Playing heads up this guy called every raise I made in the LHE portion and he was killing my hands like AK or QQ with 96o. I felt myself getting steamed. I took a step back and told myself "If he is calling every raise you can exploit this". I calmed the fuck down. Stopped calling his BS raises with my crap hands and played tight and aggressive. I was able to come back from my huge deficit and crush the guy.

Last night was a mixed bag. I was totally not cool all night. Retard with 88 calls my big raise for over 1/2 his chips. I have AA. He obviously flops an 8 and do I fold there with 600 chips left? Of course I can not. Fucktard shoulda either jammed or bailed for that much pre-flop. So I kept calling people fuckheade shit eating monkey fucking cocksucker all night. Not very good. Luckily I only really felt like playing three games and I took second in the last one.

I definitely need to play more like the first guy not the second one. Will it ever happen? Fuck if I know. At least I am not mortgaging my house to pay off gambling bills. It will always be a hobby for me. Hopefully a more profitable one instead of a break even one someday.

9 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

If her leg had blood running down it the cause might not have been shaving ...

Don't know that even you would want to lick that ...

10:31 AM

 
Blogger Mary said...

How do you figure you're "break even"? Since you have gotten $50 per month from FTP, for at least the last two years, wouldn't "break even" mean you have a bankroll of at least $2400 on FTP? If someone gives you $50 a month and you lose it, you're not break even...

11:35 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

If someone gives you free shit then it does not cost you anything so you are break even in real dollars. In play dollars I would be down slightly.

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Hey, go with your instints. What's the worse she can do, smack you? Should be used to that from the old lady and who knows you might get lucky and have more incentive for that exercise program. You might want to watch out for Josie tho.

4:02 PM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Mary's back. Yea!

6:37 PM

 
Blogger Riggstad said...

i wouldn't necessarily describe contemplating what to say to a chic with blood running down her leg a "social situation"

fag

10:49 PM

 
Blogger Miami Don said...

Mary's not so good at math.

6:45 AM

 
Blogger Loretta8 said...

yeah, Mary, just how many months do you think there are in a year?

7:33 AM

 
Blogger Schaubs said...

Mary is obviously Waffles's soon to be ex-wife.

1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home