Thursday, July 29, 2010

Week 4 Day 2

Another finished run. Tonight was HARD. Legs were hurting a lot. Hit a good pace where it all felt good a few times. Got a little dizzy at a few points. Not sure what that is. I have never felt dizzy before. Got bit my mosquitoes. Still finished it up, cool down walked, then stretched out my muscles. Breathing feels pretty good on these runs and my heart seems to be beating slowly.. I never notice it pounding out of my chest.

So one more day in week four on Saturday or Sunday. I then move up to week 5 which is going to be a total bitch as it ends in a 20 minute straight run. FML.

2 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

I will be watching for the before and after pictures in your infomercial.

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Nice work :) You'll rock week 5!

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home