Friday, July 23, 2010

Final Tally

Finished my SNG challenge. The final four games I added a first place victory and three loses including another bubble. Ug. Actually the one that I won had a pretty sick suckout then I cruised to first crushing everyone left.

Finishes
========
1st - 3x
2nd - 1x
3rd - 0x
6th - 1x
7th - 1x
4th - 3x
9th - 1x

So. I made a profit. Not a huge one. Perhaps 3 buyins. I seemed to play fairly solid. I cashed four times. The good news is the majority of the cashes were for first place.

What I really should do but hate like crazy is multi-table these bastards. I should be able to get in like 16-20 a night and then the profits would flow. I really hate multi-tabling though. It fits for the retards that make every call based on math assumptions but I play by feel and actually read people fairly well online. So I give up an edge to possibly make more profit in volume of hands played. Possibly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Thorn said...

Congrats on the wins! Has the curse of Waffles ended?

As for multitabling, I'd recommend opening up a second table and seeing how it goes. You can usually pay attention fairly well at 2 tables compared to 1. Your reads won't be 100% like 1-table, but the increase in your hourly might make up the difference. Who knows, you might even find you love it. Look at me. I turned into a multitabling fiend due to Rush Poker. :)

7:58 AM

 
Blogger Predator314 said...

I went from playing 2 tables to 20 tabling turbo SnG's profitably with the help of a few scripts and then eventually table ninja.

Not sure if you're doing the turbos or regular SnG's, but especially with the turbos, I suggest working with SnG Wizard. Also, you might want to give TableNinja a try for multitabling. I think both have free trials.

With some ICM studying and a bit of practice, the lower stakes SnG's are pretty beatable, but the variance is a bitch. At least with massive multitabling, I can stack the tables and not see the bad beats.

8:04 AM

 
Blogger BLAARGH! said...

Awesome sample size waffles. Time to quit your day job based on those numbers.

oh, and congrats on the wins ;P

10:56 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I actually think I can do better Blaaarrggghhh! I am not impressed by my score.

11:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home