Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Bad News Bears

I am a pessimist. So when I notice that since I have started the Couch to 5K running plan it has been NINETY DEGREES OR HIGHER every fucking day I assume god hates me. It is a good assumption I think.

If I was an optimist I would look at this situation and say god loves me. He wants me to lose more weight and become even sexier than I am so he is giving me an instant sauna as I run to enable me to lose even MORE weight. Awesome dude! Thanks!

Our team had a technical win but an actual loss. The other team only fielded seven players to that is a forfeit. We decided to let the kids play anyway using one of our guys for the field.

On the good side my team kept fighting back and scoring runs. On the bad side we lost. Our fielding was pretty terrible with a lot of passed balls. I had no concerns about the fielding before. However this week my #1 OB guy and my best pitcher were out. I guess this kind of shook things up a little. On the good side we adopted a girl to fill out our roster while these guys are on vacation and she is awesome. Hits for power. Fields like a maniac. She is probably one of the best players on the team.

Bankroll is in stasis. Sitting around 180 right now. I win a MTT here and there, or go on a run in STTs or Stud8 and then give some back then grind it up again. Been a little busy to really care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

I heard on the news this morning, that no one should be exercising outside today. Unhealthy, which is not sexy.

Glad the new girl worked out.

8:01 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

Dude,

You talked about doing 'Marathon' back in March then waited until frkn July to start training.

Now you are SHOCKED to learn it is HOT!

Every now and then you shock me by revealing poker is not arena where you are most tarded!

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home