Monday, July 19, 2010

Bad Calls Bad Luck

Played a few 4.40's last night. Cashed in both. Made a ridiculous call against a retarded Canadian. Fricken AK vs A7 and he flops the nut flush when I flop top pair and I just do not buy his river jam. Oops. I had a healthy stack until that point. I need to buckle down at the end of these. I am either getting unlucky as in the K3 vs AK hand on a 399 board in which I get my opponent all in and he spikes a 3 outer... or making bad calls at the end when I am ITM or close. I think I am going to win one of these REALLY soon.

Running has been going good. I did go out and get the new pants. Only a drop from 34-30 to 32-30 (29 would be better! Fuck ya I am short). Got some socks without holes in them too. The last day of week two was Sunday and starting the run I felt like I could not make it and was sure I should do week two again.. and ending the run I was cruising pretty good and feeling like a slightly out of shape rocky. Was not easy but was not impossible.

Week three has me a little concerned. I bump all the way up from a chest killing 1.5 min run to a life ending 3 min run. The actual schedule is:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:

* Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
* Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
* Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
* Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)

Instead of alternating 90 second jogs and two minute walks like I am doing now.

Ug. I think all in all the run amount ends up being the same it just has that one longer stretch. I was feeling like I could not do the minute and a half so hopefully this is just me being tarded.

Coaching my full 11-man roster tonight. Sort of hate having 11 people because a lot of kids sitting out an inning at least. It is no fun for anyone. Hopefully we can return to our winning ways as we have fallen to 3-2 with one rainout. Two weeks remain in the season if we do not make up the rained out game. It has been nice to have a weekly activity with the boy. I will have to figure out something else to do for a few nights a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home