Friday, June 11, 2010

Lock Poker - Brilliance at it's Finest

Wow. I just got 700 emails from Lock poker announcing the merger. I guess my account from some stupid little poker client got gobbled up by these genius's. Well guess what they did? Some moron screwed up and send 700 emails to everyone with the usernames and passwords included. SO basically I got sent A. A list of peoples private email addresses and B. The password they use to login to Lock poker. Nice job guys! I am sure as hell never logging into a site that incompetent.

2 Comments:

Blogger Riggstad said...

It's not a merger. They are moving from the Cake network to the Merger Gaming network.

and yes, they are incompetent.

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Mondogarage said...

I'm thinking Unlock Poker is more like it. When do you think they'll snap up Ultimate Fraud and send out the same announcement?

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home