Sunday, April 18, 2010

T-1

One hour till the kickoff of the invitational BBT5. Eating a little energy food. Preparing my mind. Got my new poker shirt ready. It has Josie's pic on it.. and on the top it says "I got very lucky", and the bottom says "With VeryJosie". I won't mention the doll.. that would just be creepy. Really excited to play in this. Also glad to see names like MiamiDon and JJ are in the tourney. While this added like 29 extra people and is seriously -EV I am really happy they are playing. Friends over money. Sometimes. Peace out. Report after the game.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Good Luck!!!!!! Hmmmm very josie t-shirts....not a bad idea! ;)

Waffles - take this fucker down. You can do it. Selective hands and NO slow playing. Show those donks how people from boston can play!

Do it for me - I may be watching.

4:02 PM

 
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

GL

4:45 PM

 
Blogger DrChako said...

Hot stalker chicks FTW!

-DrC

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home