Friday, April 30, 2010

Clearing Up Misunderstandings

First off my side blogroll at the moment NEVER was meant to encompass every blog I read. I you look at the fine print you see the "Click here to see my entire blogroll or just read the guys I start my mornings off with.". If you ever bother to click there you will see people like Schaubs who I do not link directly. I have over 1200 Poker Blogs on my reader. I honestly can not directly link all of them. I can understand the confusion as I whored my link out to Josie.. but she is very convincing.

I also recently added Bayne and Riggs but not Schaubs. Only because I find it amusing. I will not say Schaubs will NEVER get a link. That is only reserved for people I really hate like Hoyazo. I think Schaubs is a great guy. First whiner gets punished though.

I hope this clears things up. I am considering making a few changes in the future and at that time I may review my policies.

Secondly I feel the need to respond to Wolfies comment. He says that our grassroots movement is showing desperation. This is not possible. It is the MAN that is desperate. The establishment. The policia. The boring gray suits that live in their glass towers and throw out their commands to us worthless peons. No my friends. Our movement is one of the heart. One of love and freedom and of the people. We have no timetables like the 9-5'ers. We have no need for speed. Our movement is self propelled and it swells out of the hearts of its people. Just like Martin Luther King freed his people through peace and kindness our movement will grow on its own because it is made of truth, justice, and the American way. Even if I should be slain by these evil corruptor's of the pure spirit of Mookie THE MOVEMENT WILL CONTINUE.

It is the corporate overlords that show fear. They splash their firebombs of hatred and fear of everything and anything that does not fit into their cubbyhole view of the world. I say IT IS YOU who fear us. You must try and tear us down. We fit outside your sphere of control. So you must attack. You must destroy. You will bring your police batons of hatred and violence to destroy what we share from the goodness of our hearts.

I have seen the spirit of dearly departed Mookie and he spoketh to me. He the original renegade. The man who took a very successful tourney and walked away from it. He who embraces the rights of others. I did speak unto him. Can I get an Amen? AMEN! My brother in soul dear Mookie gave me his word from the heavens. His burning bush. He spoke unto me. He gaveth me his blessing and I will repeat here for you my brethren his most holy words. He said unto me "I have no objections to any of that". Have you ever heard such a ringing endorsement for what we are trying to accomplish here? Have you? I swear it is like he came up with the idea himself and implanted it into my brain. Hallelujah!

So my friend Wolfie. It is with peace in my heart that I continue my grassroots movement. I know you are a newbie. You were not there in the days when Mookie and I forged the great tourney. You did not have to get sucked out on by six of Mookies retarded friends. You did not suffer the pain. You were not there as I endless harassed Mookies wife. You have just arrived on the scene. So I try and guide you with a gentile hand.

I hold no hatred to the brainwashed legions of the Dank. The corporate sheep. The lambs who follow the man as he leads them about with fettered ring upon their noses. For ours is a peaceful movement. A grassroots movement. One of the people. For the people. Forever and ever. Amen!

19 Comments:

Blogger Mike Heffner said...

So if I start calling it something like The Dank at Mookie Yards, do I get on the blogroll?

vive la revolucion, Wafflespierre.

7:22 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

No but you do get a link next Wednesday as a supporter.

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Schaubs is on my blog roll but I'm not on is. I say keep the fucker OFF. lol

And Dude, if your boys are bugging you about having me there, take me off. I don't want to interfere with any man love.

7:58 AM

 
Blogger 23skidoo said...

globbing off the waffle teat is what waffle's dreams are made of. Don't damn him for getting his jollies.

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Schaubs said...

LOL

Bastardo.

8:07 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I can take the heat Josie. That is the advantage of having a blog where all your readers hate you and wish harm upon you.

8:40 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Fire your speech writer and get back to the rants, please.

btw -- How about some history to the Hoyazo hate? Maybe Hoy = Mary = Josie? Just a thought ...

8:42 AM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

WTF are you rambling about. Hell, it's the corporate demons that are quick to make a name change as soon as a new sponsor ponies up not grassroots persons. Speaking with a forked tongue. And don't talk to me about suckouts in the Mookie. I may not have as many under my belt as you but my luck has been just as bad. In the last 2 alone I get called down by a guy with an A hi and backdoor gutterball only to have him hit and another one that puts his tourney on the line at first level with a frikkin draw. Don't talk to me about suckputs son, while new to the blogger world I was getting sucked out on when the only sucking that interested you was what you were doing at the teat.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

and yea, I'm a whiney bastard

9:35 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Are you really that much older than me Wolf?

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Actually no but I do have you by a few. I was your age when my daughter was born and she is now 13. But you gotta admit, it sounds good

10:45 AM

 
Blogger Loretta8 said...

worst cause ever

how about devoting your time to more important causes, such as Topless Tuesday's or getting the date of Phil Hartman's death declared a national holiday

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Wanna link swap?

10:55 AM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

NOW I GET IT!

No 'direct' link love, since I don't do the "american way."

Schaubs = Canadian
Wolfie = old
Bammer = both!

So screwed!

4:32 PM

 
Blogger Shrike said...

Schaubs took me off his blogroll. Direct links are for kids.

-PL

6:09 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

Lightning, what a creative way of calling me a dude. Grrrrr and for the record I read Mary's stuff....that's a man baby. The stupid shit that spouted from Mary couldn't come from a woman. only from a dickhead

9:21 PM

 
Blogger Schaubs said...

LOL

PL, you don't even have a proper blogroll. I clicked on your link and it took me to my own bloglines (which I don't use anymore).

Josie, you know the deal. Why you gotta go low? Oh and since when does Wawfuls have 'boys'?

11:56 PM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

Dude without the MAN sending you ad money you would not ever have money online to play poker.

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

@schaubs, yeah I know the deal, I'm just always looking for a better deal. Can't help it, it's in my nature. But I'm not bringing nothing to the table....I'll tell you another CR story....everyone will benefit from your kindness, little boy.

Schaubs....boys is just a word....whaddaya want me to call you.....assholes? :) xoxo

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home