Friday, April 16, 2010

BBT5 Announced

The BBT5 has been announced and it is REALLY good. AlCantHang and the guys at Poker from the Rails have really come through. (** Caution on clicking the AlCantHang link it is NSFW!!!). Actually I think there is only one other guy on Poker from the Rails. Some fag named Dave who posts on Facebook all the time? Erm, I mean Dave go Dave! See I shilled Full Tilt again don't punch me Dave! Ah fuck it he is probably some scrawny nerd I would have a chance to beat in a slap fight!

I am really honored to be invited to play in the invitation portion of the game. I equate this to 2 girls 1 cup receiving an Emmy. Like that longshot contender I intend to WTFP@WN everyone's asses in this and take home at least 3-4 victories. Please feel free to come by and cheer me on.

I also suggest you try and play in some of the games. I mean a $11 Mookie for a shot at a seat in the WSOP is fantastic. The number of entrants is not going to be as huge as a normal Satellite so I think your odds will be good. Below I have listed the initial tourneys and you can get more details at Poker on the Rails.

Tournament: Poker From the Rail
When: Monday, April 19th through May 24th starting at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $24+2 (or token)*
Password: 2010WSOP

Tournament: The Mookie
When: Wednesday, April 21st through May 26th starting at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $10+1*
Password: vegas1

*Winner also receives ToC entry

Tournament: Battle of the Blogger Tournaments Invitational
When: Sunday, April 18th through May 23rd starting at 19:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: Restricted freeroll**

**$2,000 Prizepool + 1st and 2nd place receive ToC entry

Tournament: Blogger Battle Royale
When: Sunday, June 6th starting at 14:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: Freeroll for BBT participating bloggers

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

I don't understand it! But I'm going to play a couple - you're gonna have to explain the whole thing in small words. :)

7:37 AM

 
Blogger dbcooper said...

Ditto what Josie Said........Of course us old guys have to have things explained to us

9:22 AM

 
Blogger DrChako said...

Nice link. I hadn't seen that reaction before, and it has over 3 million views. The dry heaves were the best!

-DrC

Verification word: chipi

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home