Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have No Idea What A Sweet 16 Is

However I am pissed off at the world.. well mostly at poker... SO I will now rain death and destruction upon the NCAA. My picks along with my striking analysis.

9 UNI vs 5 MSU - MSU
I think this is the Junkman's team. DIE DIE DIE! I hate POKER! I hate Poker Players!

6 TENN vs 2 OSU - OSU
Some fucking poker player is named OSU! DIE DIE DIE! POKER I HATE YOU!

1 SYR vs 5 BUT - BUT
She got a big butt and I can not lie..

6 - XAV vs 2 KSU - XAV
Professor X can never lose! Comic book nerds for the win!

1 UK vs 9 WAKE - WAKE
Fuck the UK! My wife is fucking a Brit! He is screwing it up!! Bastard! Move in with her quicker!!

11 WASH vs 2 WVU - WVU
Fuck it I never WASH!!! This is analysis baby! You can not get this shit from those supposed sports reporters.

1 DUKE vs 4 PUR - PUR
Make that pussy PURRRRR! BOOOM!

3 BAY vs 10 SMC - BAY
Pamela Anderson. Bay Watch. Nuff said.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is great!

EDIT: hell, damn, shit, fuck! arrgh!

10:35 AM

 
Blogger KenP said...

Presidential, Waffles.

PRESIDENTIAL!!!

Not sure why the media isn't all over your's like they were for the other guy.

12:23 PM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Getting my mobney ready on Bodog ...

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

This is your weakest attempt to cooler teams ever.

Key is the analysis you put into it where your wrongly wired brain spews out the wrong answer.

This is just like your daughter betting on horses due to color of jockey silks.

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

Dude you got every other game correct.

Break even!!

Of cours eif you bet you are out the vig

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home